When we meet with a new client, we gather as much information as needed from the client to gain an in-depth understanding of their goals and needs.
Principal questions include:
- Is the project for an existing building or a new building?
- In what county jurisdiction is it going to be located?
- Do you require a board review or a building permit?
- What will be the intended use of the building?
- What are the typical spatial requirements?
After as much information as possible is gathered, we will visit the site. We will take measurements and draw some sketches for review, keeping in mind budget, building codes and zoning.
We will take care of everything for our clients, Including permits and inspections. We offer our clients the convenience of one centralized source for design and construction.